Thankyou to the lovely Rachel at Mummy in Training for nominating me to do “I’m the Mum who…” love having a nosy at other peoples so I’m happy to do mine 🙂
I’m the Mum who:
- Tells my kids I love them a million times a day.
- Hates softplay centres and will do anything to get out of going to one (bad Mummy,I know)
- Enjoys Gumball,Adventure Time and Clarence far more than the kids!
- Always takes dandelions picked by my daughter,say thankyou but throw them behind me when she’s not looking!
- Is obsessed with shoes,which extends to the kids,I buy them all the time and they all have loads!
- Panics if my 16 year old stays out late,even though I did it at his age I hate it and can’t get to sleep if he’s not back.
- Dances around the kitchen to Ace of Base songs whilst the kids watch bemused.
- Sometimes puts dry uniform in the tumble dryer as I can’t be bothered to iron it!
- Loves watching the kids play with cardboard boxes
- Sometimes buys chocolate for the kids then scoffs it whilst watching reruns of The Bill when the hubby is at work in the evening!