I really can’t believe it’s already been a whole year since I published my first post but it has!!Back when I decided to write a blog I had no idea where it would go or what would happen but I can honestly say I’ve connected with some REALLY lovely people and had a laugh and a cry along the way.
I think my vision was to have an intelligent blog and write about serious things but no, it descended into silliness and to be fair I’ve enjoyed it more writing about the things that go wrong and being honest about myself 😉
My favourite post is actually one of the only serious ones I wrote about my experience with Hyperemesis Gravidarum I found it really good for me to write about my experience and put it behind me knowing I won’t have to go through it ever again!
A close second for favourite is one I didn’t even write myself…hmm not sure what that says about my writing capabilities…it’s a poem that was written for me by the lovely Rhyming With Wine and called To Those Who Call Me Boring.
So, onto the giveaway!I’ve put together a bundle – bought by myself as a thankyou for all the likes,shares and comments and I’m running a competition for one of you lucky buggers to win it!
A Cadbury Gift Bag
Dairy Milk 360g
Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 119g
Twirl Bites 109g
2 x Freddo Faces Bags
Drinking Chocolate 250g
2 x Gordon’s Gin and Tonic 250ml cans
Oh and 2 x Shopkins packs to keep the kids amused while you scoff the lot!!
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
2. There is no cash alternative offered.
3. To enter, please use the rafflecopter widget above.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
5. The giveaway will run until Midnight 30/11/15
6. Once the giveaway is over the winner will be contacted for their details to arrange postage of their prize 🙂