We have been celebrating here, my little man is now the grand old age of 7 and so we partied with Naturelly who very kindly offered to send us some Jelly Juice to go with the party spread.
If you’ve never heard of Naturelly Jelly Juice it’s a gelatine free jelly which contains gellan gum which is a natural dietary jelly with real fruit juice. It comes in a no mess easy-squeezy pouch so it’s great for not getting dropped on the floor or needing spoon to eat it with. It’s suitable for children aged 2+ so perfect for a treat.
- Naturelly Jelly Juice has NO added sugar or sweeteners so it is the perfect healthy treat for children and great for sugar-savvy mums.
- The ideal treat for active children who love the sun and outdoors as they do not need to be kept refrigerated.
- Naturelly is gelatin-free, suitable for vegans, vegetarians and religious diets so all children feel included.
- A clever way to give your child 25% of their RDA of A,C and E without nasty flavourings or colourings. The product is fun, yet healthy!
- Naturelly Jelly Juice comes in three NEW scrumptious flavours: Totally Tropical, Summer Fruits and Apple & Blackcurrant – ideal for those fussy eaters.
- Naturelly Jelly Juice (100g) – RRP £1.19 is available at Wholefoods stores, a selection of health stores nationwide, Amazon, Ocado and Boots. Also available to buy online at Naturelly.
All the children tried the Jelly Juice and I’m pleased to say not one of them said they didn’t like it. Out of the 7 children who tried it the Tropical Fruits definitely came out the favourite. They liked the flavour and said it was just like jelly but a bit ‘squidgier’. There was no mess and they were easy to gather together ready to bin and the clincher – no extra dishes!
We were really pleased with them and I think they are great as a snack after school or for adding to my children’s lunchboxes. As it has no added sugar or sweeteners there’s no need to worry about filling them full of sugar.
I thought another great thing about it is that it is free from gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts and gelatine and is suitable for vegetarians and coeliac disease sufferers.
I’m giving my lovely readers a chance to win a set of 12 Jelly Juices. Enter via the Rafflecopter below.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- There is 1 prize which is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- To enter, please use the rafflecopter widget above.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
- The giveaway will run until Midnight 27/06/16
- Once the giveaway is over the winners will be contacted for their details to arrange postage of their prize
*We were sent the products for free for the purposes of this review however all opinions remain honest and my own*