It’s hard to believe how quick this year has gone and it won’t be long until Children In Need will be back on the 18th November, today I’m giving one of my lucky readers a chance to win a copy of a fantastic new Pudsey and Friends DVD! To enter use the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post..
The nation’s favourite bear Pudsey is bringing you a very special DVD compilation featuring 15 episodes from CBeebies’ best loved shows, providing over 3 hours of top entertainment in Pudsey and Friends, released by Abbey Home Media on Monday 10th October, raising valuable funds for this year’s BBC Children in Need appeal.
For the very first time BBC Children in Need, and Abbey Home Media are bringing together all your favourite CBeebies shows on DVD to help disadvantaged children and young people throughout the UK. A minimum of £2 from the sale of every DVD will go towards, helping children and young people across the UK have a safe, happy and secure childhood and the chance to reach their potential. This donation has been made possible through the generosity of the many companies and individuals involved who have either contributed their shows or services to this unique project with no charge.
This very special DVD compilation is a great way of entertaining young children with its familiar, well-loved characters and diverse range of fun and engaging programming whilst also helping raise funds for a fantastic cause.
The collection features the following episodes:-
- Twirlywoos – Turning;
- Peter Rabbit – The Tale of Old Rusty;
- Something Special – Fishing;
- Bing – Hearts;
- Teletubbies – New;
- In The Night Garden -. Cough
- Charlie & Lola – I Can Train Your Dog;
- Timmy Time – Timmy’s Picnic;
- Sarah and Duck – Sarah, Duck and The Penguins;
- Chugginton Trainee Camp;
- The Furchester Hotel – Peckity Woodpecker;
- Octonauts – Porcupine Puffer;
- Cloudbabies – Rainbows Orchestra;
- Q Pootle 5 – Pootle’s New Spaceship.
This very special DVD compilation is a great way of entertaining young children with its familiar well-loved characters and diverse range of fun and engaging programming whilst also helping raise funds for a fantastic cause.
Enter via the Rafflecopter below:
- The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- There is 1 prize which is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- To enter, please use the rafflecopter widget above.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
- The giveaway will run until Midnight 6/11/16
- Once the giveaway is over the winners will be contacted for their details to arrange postage of their prize