Being a parent can be tiring in itself , add in the housework, maybe a job and some days you can be left feeling absolutely exhausted. It’s always nice to know there’s a little help on hand when you need it. I’ve been giving Pharmaton Vitality Capsules a try for 30 days to see if it can help me enjoy my little parenting wins.
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules contain a balanced combination of standardised Ginseng extract G115, vitamins and minerals needed to relieve symptoms of tiredness leaving you feeling mentally and physically alert! Pharmaton Vitality capsules have been proven to enhance energy levels in over 30 clinical trials and can be used for:
- Relief of short periods of daily fatigue associated with a busy, hectic lifestyle. Symptoms of daily fatigue include temporary periods of exhaustion (for example caused by stress), tiredness, and a feeling of weakness or lack of vitality (loss of energy).
- Prevention and treatment of symptoms caused by an unbalanced diet.
- Pharmaton Vitality Capsules work by enhancing mental and physical performance through the combined action of Ginseng G115, vitamins and minerals on the basic.metabolic processes.
The capsules themselves are fairly large but not overly so and they are very smooth so easy to swallow. They have no horrible aftertaste which is always a bonus. Memories of my Mum making me take cod liver oil come flooding back… I found it easiest to take the recommended 1 capsule with my breakfast to make it easier to remember, I’m awful at remembering tablets. It also meant I took it on a full stomach and had no side effects at all. I found them to be really helpful at keeping me going during a stressful week where my daughter had the dreaded chicken pox as she wasn’t sleeping very well and as she was off school wanted a lot more attention than she usually does. It felt like the longest week ever but they gave me the extra oomph I needed to get through.
My little parenting wins are:
- My kids always eating their vegetables and enjoying them.
- The littles staying in bed, once they finally go to sleep they do tend to stay there all night.
- My middle child recently developing a love for reading, something I hoped they all would.
- Finally finding the Holy Grail of school shoes that my daughter hasn’t destroyed within days!
The less said about the teenager the better however 😀 If you’re feeling shattered and could do with a bit of a pick-me-up it’s well worth giving these a try to see if they can help give you your pep back.
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules are available for £9.45 for 30 at Boots
*we were sent the capsules for the purpose of this review however all opinions are honest and my own*