Sugar and spice and all things nice, that’s what little girls are made of. Outdated now that rhyme isn’t it? My daughter is all those things but much, much, more. She loves to climb trees, jump off high objects and regularly comes home with skinned knees. Lottie dolls from Arklu are different in that they are all about letting children be children, all inclusive and belong regardless of race, gender ethnicity or ability. There’s also a chance to win a doll for yourself so read on!
Lottie Robot Doll
- Detailed atomic hoodie
- Long sleeved robot t-shirt
- Denim jeans
- A pair of glasses
Busy Lizzie The Robot
- Busy Lizzie robot
- 1 extra pair of robot arms
- 1 hairpiece
- 1 frying pan
- 1 spatula
- 1 extra pair of shoes
- 1 sheet of transparent stickers
The dolls and indeed the accessories come in lovely brightly coloured packaging with the particular dolls story. In our case with the box tells us that Lottie is using items from her messy bedroom to make a robot – Busy Lizzie.
The doll stands at 19 inches and has moveable arms and legs, long blonde hair and the hat and glasses can be removed. The robots arms and shoes can be changed and something we thought was fab was that the doll and the robot can share the shoes! I love that the doll has an age appropriate body (9 year old) and doesn’t wear any make-up. Most dolls these days are unrealistic with odd body shapes and faces full of make-up. As you can see the they were a hit with my daughter!
Robot Girl costs £18.99 and Busy Lizzie The Robot £9.50. Both recommended for age 3+
You can also sign up to Club Lottie and get access to:
- Redeem 10% off your first order
- Exclusive Club Lottie bundle offers
- New Lottie doll product announcements
- Promotional discounts
For a chance to win your very own Robot Girl Lottie Doll enter via the Rafflecopter below:
1. The giveaway is open to residents of the UK only.
2. There is 1 prize available.
3. There is no cash alternative offered.
4. To enter, please use the rafflecopter widget above.
5. The winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
6. The giveaway will run until Midnight 27/08/17.
7. Once the giveaway is over the winner will be contacted for their details to arrange postage of their prize.
8. Emails collected as part of entry will be used for Club Lottie purposes only and not shared with any third parties.
*We were gifted these items for the purpose of this review however all opinions remain honest and my own. Also contains affiliate links.*