Lightboxes have been really popular lately and I have quite fancied trying one for sometime, in fact I put it on my Christmas list last year and I obviously mistakenly ended up on the naughty list because I didn’t get one.
Inside the box you get the Lightbox unit, 120 black & red letters, numbers and symbols and a usb cable. I also received a pack of emoji faces and symbols £8 for even more fun.
The size of the Lightbox is: L20 x W15 x D4.5 cm so it’s not huge but plenty big enough to make a statement and as stated above the lightbox comes with a USB adapter only so needs to plugged into a 5V USB adaptor, alternatively can be powered using 6 X AA batteries meaning it’s portable. It features a 6 hour self timer so there’s no panic if you go out and forget to turn it off.
The letters and emojis mean you can have great fun for celebrations such as birthdays, Halloween, Christmas and lots more.
The word will never be unfunny to kids will it? They thought this was absolutely hilarious to do while I wasn’t looking!
Had to get the blog name in there somewhere didn’t I? We loved this lightbox and the kids have been making up loads of different things. This is my favourite and of course, very true.
I’m giving my lovely readers a chance to win their very own Lightbox! Click the Rafflecopter below to enter!!
1. The giveaway is open to residents of the UK only.
2. There is 1 prize available, 1 A5 Lightbox only.
3. There is no cash alternative offered.
4. To enter, please use the rafflecopter widget above.
5. The winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
6. The giveaway will run until Midnight 19/11/17.
7. Once the giveaway is over the winner will be contacted for their details to arrange postage of their prize.
*I was gifted the lightbox for the purpose of this review however all opinions remain honest and my own*