Cleaning seems to be a hot topic at the moment and you can’t go anywhere on social media without finding videos of people doing it or people talking about videos of people doing it. ACE have kindly sent me some of their range of household and laundry cleaning products for me to try out and see what I thought so I could feel less scummy and more scrummy.
We received four products, namely:
- ACE for Colours 1L
- ACE for Whites 1L
- ACE Multi Purpose
- ACE Power Mousse
ACE for Colours is a fabric stain remover for your coloured items that also makes them look great. Being tough on stains themselves but gentle on your clothing it’s an ideal additive to keep your favourite clothes looking colourful and bright.
Top things to note about ACE for Colours:
• It’s a stain remover
• It cleans your clothes hygienically
• Its an odour eliminator & leaves your clothes smelling fresh
• Suitable for all fabrics –even silk, wool & cashmere – brilliant for all types of wash
• Keeps whites bright & makes colours shine
• Removes all kinds of stains – food, grease, outdoors, trapped dirt, body soils, drinks, cosmetics, vegetable oils
Easy peasy to use in your washing machine, you just add your normal detergent in the usual way then fill the dosing cap (the lid of the bottle) with ACE and pour the product directly into the drum, on top of the load and start the wash straightaway.
Load: 4-5kg, Dose: 100ml
Load: 7kg, Dose: 150ml
As a 1 litre bottle and depending on how much you use at a time you can get a fair few washes out of it. You can also use it as a pretreater if you have any stains you want to get rid off. We have been using this in our colour washes for the last few weeks and I like the results. I am concerned about colout colours faded particularly outdoors in all the sun we had but I’m pleased to say they have stayed bright.
Next up we tried ACE for Whites.
Top things to note about ACE for Whites:
- Specifically formulated for white garments & laundry
- It’s a stain remover
- Exclusive & Patented Fibre protection system
If you do not intend to add any other products, such as softener, pour Ace for Whites into the ‘other products’ section.
If you are using other products, start your prewash cycle and whilst the water is running pour in 1 ½ cups (225ml) of Ace.
It can also be used for pre treating:
1. In case of difficult stains, pre-treat with ACE pouring it until the stain is completely covered
2. Leave for a maximum of 3 minutes and then wash immediately
3. Before usage try ACE on a hidden part of your fabric. Do not pour ACE undiluted on to any metal parts.
I managed to spill goodness knows what on my favourite work blouse and as it was a yellowy colour I had a horrible feeling it wouldn’t come out which I was hugely disappointed about. You can see the stain below…
As you can see the stain is completely gone. I was pleasantly surprised that such a small amount of product could shift it so easily. My daughter is a dirt magnet and putting her in anything white is lethal so this one is really handy.
Both of these products are brilliant for back to school washing, those school tops and PE kits keeping the coloured bits coloured and whites white.
We also tried out the cleaning sprays.
Top things to note about the multi purpose spray:
- The power of Ace for Colours – in a spray!
- Removes Stains
- High Degreasing Power
- Can be used on all hard surfaces and as a laundry stain remover
- Precise delivery through Active Foam
- Removes Limescale
- Fresh Scent
The fact that this can be used as a cleaning spray and a stain remover on clothes makes it such good value for money! I dont think I’ve ever come across another product that could be used in this way.
Top things to note about ACE Power Mousse:
- The power of Ace for Whites, in a spray!
- Innovative mousse, utilising unique patented technology, allowing precise application with no drips or splashes
- Special formulation with bleach & degreaser
- Can be used on white fabrics & hard surfaces
- Floral scent with odour masking technologies
Here you can see the slightly different consistencies of the two sprays. Of the two I have to say the Power Mousse was my definite favourite because it contained bleach it was just brilliant for everything from the kitchen to the bathroom and just gave everything that really clean smell. It’s brilliant for the bathroom tilesand grouting.
Available at Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons and Wilko among others. Prices vary.
Have you tried any ACE products? Which one is your favourite?
*We were gifted the products for the purpose of this post however all opinions remain honest and my own*